time strategies

 For my articles, I read How to Beat Procrastination and 11 Ways Unsuccessful People Mismanage Their Time. As time management and procrastination and general are things I struggle with daily, even more so now that I have to do everything at home, these articles helped me understand my poor time management and ways that I can fix it. Although I use checklists and such, I have trouble keeping consistent with it, so my due dates get jumbled up quite a bit. This semester, I want my planner to be my best friend. To entice me to use it, I bought colorful pens and a really cute planner as extrinsic motivation for myself. Thus far, it has been quite helpful in forcing me to keep my planner and to-do lists up-to-date. 

(Image information: hole dug in snow
obtained from HBR.org)

Comments

Popular Posts